Friday, October 4, 2013

Away we go!

So I am going to do my best to update this blog while we are in country.  For those of you who don't know me outside of this blog, we have recieved a referral for two girls ages 7 and 4 and a little boy age 2.  We are leaving tomorrow to go get them.  Yay!

But right about now I'm kinda freaking out.  I have clothes for two adults laid out on my bed and clothes for six kids laid out on the floor... a row of galoshes and a pile of raincoats... a stack of games and toys to keep us busy in the hotel... a collection of power bars and vitamins to snack on when times get tough and I'm wondering how I'm going to get it all into our suitcases.  AAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

So much I'd like to talk about but we are leaving in about 12 hours and we're not ready.  For now, we are watching Iron Man 3 before we lose our Clearplay for the duration of our travel.  Some things just can't wait.  Next time I update, it should be from a hotel in the capital city of our children's home country.

No comments:

Post a Comment