- I have a really bad migraine that comes and goes. Right now, it's not here, this morning it was gone, but this afternoon, it was throbbing so bad that I could hardly stand up. Please pray for it to go away and stay gone.
- Ken and I are both sick with some kind of coughing/sore throat/ achy/tired crud. Thankfully the kids are not sick but it makes the days long having six kids with full amounts of energy and two parents running on empty. Please pray for Ken and I to get better and for the kids to not get it.
- Please pray for our paperwork in Tumaco to get the final signature soon. We are ready for the next step.
- Diana has been doing so well for a while now but it seems as if she's testing again. It's definitely not as bad as before but still, she needs comfort that only God can provide.
- Yuli is really struggling with loving/hating us. She waffles back and forth. Sometimes it seems that she has really accepted us and enjoys being with us and then she goes back to hating her situation. She also needs comfort that only God can provide.
- Please pray for my emotional health. I know I'm not well but being sick is not an excuse for not being a good mom. These kids need me right now and I need to be there for them, even when I don't feel like it. Please pray that God gives me what I need so that I can give them what they need.
On a positive note, yesterday when I was feeling a little better and Ken was feeling a lot worse, I put my hands out to John and asked him if he wanted to come with me. Low and behold he held up his arms and let me take him--by choice! He seems comfortable with me more and more each day and today he was having a rough time at lunch. I scooped him up onto my lap, mostly expecting a protest and he sank down in. He fell asleep there. After some loving and cuddling, I laid him on the bed so I could clean up the kitchen. He slept for 45 minutes and when he woke up, he came and found me and I put him back on my lap where he sat and cuddled for another 30 minutes or so while I played with Yuli. That makes this momma's heart happy. He still prefers Ken if given the choice, but now he realizes that I'm ok, too.